Twilight Face Kit
- Twilight Face Kit provides rest, reset-to-restore, resurface and re-up. Wash off the day with B-Kleer Antimicrobial Gel Cleanser, and follow with a combination of B-Kleer AHA/BHA and Peptide+ Vitamin A. Finish it all off with Ultra Lite Moisturizer.
(Kit contains 4 items)
• 1.0 oz B-Kleer AHA/BHA Gel
• 1.0 oz Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme
• B-Kleer AHA/BHA is a light gel base of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and potent antioxidants. This product is designed to eliminate the build-up of dead skin cells.
• Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme is our botanical formulation is loaded with peptides, antioxidants and pure Retinol (Vitamin A) to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, premature aging of the skin and to re-create healthy tissue.
• Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer hydrates the skin relieving visible signs of dryness. This product also plumps fine lines and improves the tone and texture of the skin including around the eyes.
Step 1 (B-Kleer Antimicrobial Gel Cleanser)
• Wet hands. Place a small amount into your hands and work in to lather.
• Apply lather on areas to be treated with a gentle, circular motion.
• Rinse clean.
• Use as often as necessary.
Step 2 (B-Kleer AHA/BHA Gel)
• Apply a small quantity (the size of a nickel for the face) of B-Kleer AHA – BHA Gel to a cotton ball or pad.
• Spread evenly without rubbing the affected areas.
• Gel will be absorbed quickly and is meant to be left on.
• If your skin is not dry within 1 minute, dab off excess with a tissue.
• A light, oil-free and fragrance-free moisturizer may be applied if desired.
Step 3 (Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme)
• Apply a small amount lightly and evenly on face, neck and decollate areas. This should not be larger than a green pea size for each side of the face. Same amount for the neck area and two drops for the decollete area.
• Use this at night. Allow to dry for one minute. If not dry in a minute dab off excess with a tissue.
Step 4 (Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer)
• Gently massage into slightly damp or moist skin.
(B-Kleer Antimicrobial Gel Cleanser)
Ingredients Active: Benzethonium Chloride (0.20%). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-4L, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 3-iodo-2-propynylbutylcarbamate.
(B-Kleer AHA/BHA Gel)
Purified Water, , SDA 40 Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 39-C, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Malic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetra.
(Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Deionized Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Kosher, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinol, Tocopherol, Tara, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Green Tea, Propolis Extract, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
(Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer)
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Tristearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.