Sunrise Face Kit
- Sunrise Face Kit provides fresh, healthy, moisturized skin while fighting free-radicals. Start the day with a super combo of Pro-C Elite Serum w/ Ferluic+, Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme and Ultra Lite Moisturizer followed by patting around the eye with Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel.
(Kit contains 4 items)
• 1.0 oz Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme
• 0.5 oz Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel
• Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme is our botanical formulation is loaded with peptides, antioxidants and pure Retinol (Vitamin A) to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, premature aging of the skin and to re-create healthy tissue.
• Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel will deliver fresh collagen and fibril tissue to benefit and improve elasticity, firmness, and fight discoloration.
• Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer hydrates the skin relieving visible signs of dryness. This product also plumps fine lines and improves the tone and texture of the skin including around the eyes.
Step 1 (Pro-C Elite Serum w/ Ferluic+)
• Gently cleanse your face and neck.
• Allow the skin to dry. Apply 1 pump lightly and evenly on the entire face.
• Use a separate single pump of product if applying to the neck area and another for the décolleté area.
• Do not massage or rub into the skin.
• Allow to dry. If not dry within 1 minute dab off excess with a tissue.
• Follow with your anti-aging exfoliator treatment.
• Apply up to 2 times daily. Maximum results should occur within 6 weeks of daily use…then continue as part of your daily maintenance.
Step 2 (Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme)
• Apply a small amount lightly and evenly on face, neck and decollate areas. This should not be larger than a green pea size for each side of the face. Same amount for the neck area and two drops for the decollete area.
• Use this morning and night. Allow to dry for one minute. If not dry in a minute dab off excess with a tissue.
• Can be used under makeup.
Step 3 (Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel)
• Lightly dab a small amount around the sides and beneath the eye.
• Allow to dry.
• If not dry within 1 minute you used too much.
• Dab off excess with a tissue.
• Can be used twice daily.
• Works extremely well with make-up.
Step 4 (Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer)
• Gently massage into slightly damp or moist skin.
(Pro-C Elite Serum w/ Ferluic+)
Purified Water, Denatured Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Sterol, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronic Acid), Yeast Extract (Pseudo Collagen), Phenoxyethanol and Benzoic Acid and Dehydroacetic Acid and Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Simmondsia Chinesis (jojoba) Seed Oil.
(Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel)
Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Juice, Glycerin (Kosher), Daisy stem cells, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic), Argan Oil (Organic) Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Matrixyl 3000, Tara (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Periwinkle Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Organic Reishi, Organic Licorice, Horsetail Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract, Bladderwrack Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Oil, Cucumber Hydrosol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Aspartic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
(Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Deionized Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Kosher, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinol, Tocopherol, Tara, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Green Tea, Propolis Extract, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
(Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer)
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Tristearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.