Striderma™ Stretch Mark Exfoliating Lotion
This hypoallergenic lotion offers intensive repair formula for stretch marks by stimulating the natural exfoliation cycle of the skin. It builds fresh collagen and fibril tissue along with rich lipids that the skin needs. Will also correct discoloration.
• To improve the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating fresh collagen and fibril tissue while delivering significant amounts of Omega Fatty Acids into the tissue.Directions
• To correct discoloration caused by stretch marks.
• To soften rough skin, smooth raised tissue and improve tone.
• To improve moisture loss on the skin and protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• To improve the body’s normal healing process.
• Use daily at bedtime to start.
• Once you are using these products for a few days, you may begin to use them twice daily or as often as needed.
Lotion (step 1)
• Cleanse the affected area for best results using a gentle, soap-less cleanser.Warnings
• Shake product well.
• Apply a thin, even layer to all affected areas. Do not massage or rub the product into the skin. This should be dry within one minute. If not, you are using too much product, wipe off any residue with a tissue. (The abdomen will use approximately enough to match the size of a nickel).
• May be used daily and at bedtime.
• Step 1 should not be used while pregnant.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• A mild transient tingling may occur (for a few minutes) in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
• If tingling sensation continues for more than 10 minutes, remove with a cleanser and discontinue use. Try again in 2 days.
• If irritation develops and continues, discontinue use.
• If having a professional procedure on the area, i.e., Glycolic Peels, Microdermabrasion, or Light Emitting Diodes (LED), stop the Stretch Mark
Lotion (Step 1) 48 hours before a treatment and do not restart until 48 hours after the treatment.
• Not to be applied to deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
• Do not use this product if having laser resurfacing in the same area.
• Do not use if you have Eczema or Psoriasis in the exact same areas as your stretch marks.
Lotion (Step 1): Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.