Silky Soft Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser
A gentle and heavenly rich cleanser. Designed for normal, combination and oily sensitive skin this face cleanser will get rid of dirt while leaving the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Loaded with vitamins and skin conditioners. Super improvement in moisture levels in the skin. Great item as a total body wash. Use on normal to oily skin.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To help condition the skin with vitamins.
• To soften and moisturize the skin.
• Shake well.
• Apply liberal amount to damp skin.
• Massage gently to liquefy and remove dirt, oil and other impurities.
• Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
• Apply liberally to dampened skin.
• May also be used as a foaming bath treatment by adding two cap fulls to warm running bath water.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Aloe Vera, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Disodium Olemido Sulfocinnate, Glycol Distearate and Steareth-4, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), d-l Panthenol (Vitamin B5 Complex), Aloe Vera Oil, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Vitamin E Acetate.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.