Skin Shammy Washcloth
Our soft and luxurious shammy cloth improves cleansing without harming even the most sensitive skin. Excellent as a washcloth, compression or simply to remove makeup. Travels extremely well rinse clean and can easily be sterilized for months of use.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To improve cleansing without harming even the most sensitive skin.
• Rinse thoroughly before and after each use.
• Softens immediately in water.
• Use as a washcloth with cleansers, soaps, body shampoos and bath gels.
• After each use, wash out with soap or tap water.
• Allow to air dry. To restore luxurious texture when cloth dries hard, simply rinse with warm water for a few seconds.
• NOTE: The Shammy comes in hard sheets and is then cut into squares at the plant. It is then premoistened with a very slight amount of water so that it can be folded and placed into the pouch package. The pouch contains a pinhole to allow air out and to let the Shammy dry over time. If the hole were not there, it would create mildew and mold. The Shammy, at some point, will become hard again. Whether moist or dry it is the same product. It will dry hard as a brick within hours after use. There is nothing wrong with the dry Shammy in the package.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use
PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol)
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.