Professional Hair Renewal Kit
Our Hair Renewal Kit includes Pro. Scalp Prep, Pro. Restore & Thicken Shampoo, Pro. Scalp Activator, Pro. Scalp Defense & Pro. Conditioner. As soon as you begin to utilize the A-Cute Derm® Professional Hair Growth System (PHGS) you will notice an immediate improvement n the condition and cleanliness of your scalp and hair. If you are noticing hairs on counter-tops and in the shower drain, the next good sign that the treatment is working will be a reduction of hair fallout. This usually happens within the first two weeks of daily use. As the number of hairs continues to drop, you will also see the number of hairs grow. You will experience hair regrowth in 3 – 6 months. This is not to treat peach fuzz, those will fall out eventually. You will see real hairs, full and thick.
Download Product Information Sheet
How does it work?
Because there are many conditions which contribute to hair loss, we developed a powerful system that will effectively treat most causes of hair loss. This includes sebum buildup, all types of dandruff, cradle cap and poor hygiene. It even removes the greasiest, oiliest and wax-laden styling products all the way down to the base of the follicle. The A-Cute Derm® PHGS System™ restores the scalp to a healthier condition so you look younger, feel better about your appearance, and save a fortune over alternative procedures like transplant surgery.
This system will work for both men and women, young or old, in any stage of hair loss but the longer a sick follicle remains dormant the less likely it is to wake up again. Once baldness has occurred it’s irreversible.
What about guys who shave their heads? Will it work for them too? YES! Just because hair is not allowed to grow long doesn’t mean it isn’t growing. Men who shave their heads because of thinning can do the treatment and then let their hair grow out again!
Sebum Contributes to Hair Loss
The oil secreted by the scalp is a major contributor to hair loss. Sebum is a toxic mixture of keratins, hydrocarbons, waxes, and fatty acids which irritate the scalp and have been used for years in hair removal. The sebaceous glands discharge sebum into each follicle where it should flow out onto the scalp. As we age, the sebum contains less oil and more fatty acids. Since thicker sebum can’t flow out of the follicle as easily, it builds up over time. As follicles become clogged, the hair is separated from the cuticle and the hair root becomes weaker.
Start today. You have nothing to lose but more hair. As hair loss progresses, more and more follicles go dormant due to the combination of numerous factors. Regardless of why they shut down, the longer they remain “asleep” the harder it will be to wake them up again. Once you’ve gone bald it’s too late to take action! Most people only notice thinning hair after 30 – 50% of the hairs have already been lost so it’s important to save what you have. Approximately 90% of the people that have utilized the A-Cute Derm® Professional Hair Renewal System experience significant regrowth.
• STEP 1: Professional Scalp Prep: Before wetting your hair, apply 1/4 oz. of Professional Scalp Prep to your scalp. If an applicator was provided, use it to measure the dose. Avoid wasting the product on the hair. Using your fingertips, gently flex the scalp for a moment, then rinse thoroughly.
• STEP 2: Restore & Thicken Shampoo: In the shower: Apply 1/4 oz. of Restore & Thicken Shampoo to the hair and scalp and gently work into a lather using gentle circular motions with the fingertips for a moment. Rinse thoroughly.
• STEP 3: Professional Conditioner: In the shower: Apply 1/4 oz. of Professional Conditioner to the hair and scalp and gently work into a lather using gentle circular motions with the fingertips for a moment. Rinse thoroughly.
• STEP 4: Professional Scalp Activator: Out of shower: Apply immediately after towel-drying your hair. Apply 15 drops to the scalp by placing small dots of the product around the scalp from the tip of applicator. It is not necessary to squeeze the bottle to dispense the product. Do not saturate the scalp. Allow 5-10 minutes for the product to begin working. You should notice a tingling sensation when the product is active.
• STEP 5: Professional Scalp Defense: Using the applicator provided apply 1/4 oz. of Invigorate & Shield Scalp Defense to the entire scalp. Try not to waste product on the hair during application. You can towel dry again if desired, but do not rinse.
• See product labels for warnings.
(Pro. Scalp Prep: Step 1)
Purified Water, Polysorbate 80, SDA-40-2, Isopropanol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Salicylate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Red #4, FD&C Blue #1
(Pro. Restore & Thicken Shampoo: Step 2)
Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxethyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Oleamide MIPA, Menthol, Glycol Distearate, Dead Sea Salt, Diazolidinyl Urea, Peppermint Oil, Panthenol, Fragrance, Steareth-4, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue #1
(Pro. Scalp Activator: Step 3)
Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Nicotinate
(Pro. Scalp Defense: Step 4)
Purified Water, Isopropanol, SDA-40-2, Dipotassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxethyldimonium Chloride, Saw Palmetto Extract (phytosterol-based DHT inhibitor), Methylparaben, Propylparaben
(Pro. Conditioner: Kit 5 Option Step 3)
Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, (Amodimethicone/Cetrimonium Chloride/Trideceth-10), Cetyl Alcohol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyquatermium-28, Clyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, (Articum Lappa Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, and Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract in Propylene Glycol), DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, 3-Idod-2 Propynlbutylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.