Professional Blue Shampoo
A medicated and highly effective shampoo that will relieve you of common dandruff, Seborrheic Dermatitis and itching of the scalp. Perfect for conditioning the hair during bouts with cold weather and for that unsightly intermittent flare-up of dandruff.
• Helps control common itching and scaling of the scalp.
• For the relief of Dandruff.
• For the relief of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
• Shake well before using.
• Wet hair thoroughly.
• Apply a moderate amount to your hair and massage into hair and scalp for a rich lather.
• Leave on for 2 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and repeat.
• For best results use at least twice weekly or as directed by a physician.
• Recommended use is daily for 1 week, then every other day for 1 week, then twice a week for maintenance.
• A conditioner may be applied after cleansing.
• External uses only.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a dermatologist.
• If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your dermatologist before using this product.
• Should not be used on broken or abraded skin.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Panthenol, Blue 1 CL 42090, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.