Pro-Tect SPF 30+ Sunscreen
This is an extremely high-quality sunscreen for extreme conditions. It will moisturize the skin and protect from moisture loss and over-exposure to UVA/UVB/UVC radiation under the harshest of conditions. Don’t let the SPF 30+ fool you, this product outperforms SPF60 to SPF85. Lasts 24 hours with one application. Must be washed off with soap and water. Fragrance-free, Parabens-free, waterproof, rub-proof and PABA-free. Extremely high protection across the entire UVA, UVB and UVC spectrum. It's been to Mount Everest twice and Aconcagua in Argentina, each time with remarkable results.
• Manufactured with the Pro-Spectrum process is a high sun protection sunscreen that provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage to protect against sunburn and tanning.
• It retains an SPF 30+ even after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiration.
• Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, as well as skin cancers from overexposure to the sun.
• Provides 35 times your natural protection against sunburn (UVB).
• Daily usage, year round:
• Apply liberally and evenly on all exposed areas at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
• Apply to dry skin, avoiding the eyes.
• Allow to dry 3-5 minutes prior to adding makeup. You will not need a moisturizer.
• For maximum protection, reapply often, especially after exercise or being in the water.
• After glycolic peels, TCA peels, laser resurfacing and facials: Apply a thin even layer to protect the skin from exposure to the sun.
• External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use by children under 6 months of age without the advice of a dermatologist.
• Do not use if sensitive to any ingredients or their related compounds.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation develops and persists for more than a few days.
• Allergy Warning: Vitamin E contains gluten. We do not run testing for the amount of gluten in the product but we typically use a large enough concentration of purified Vitamin E, pharmaceutical grade (99.9% pure), to be a concern if you are gluten-sensitive, we recommend that you do not use this product.
Active: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Meradimate (5.0%), Oxybenzone (5.0%) Inactive: Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol , Carbopol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Diazolidinyl Urea, d-l Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Triethanolamine, Water.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.