Pro-C® Skin Lightening Creme
Skin Lightening Crème is an extremely effective bleaching formulation that goes deep into the skin to get to the root of the discoloration deep in the dermis The unique blend of ingredients removes dead cells to improve penetration into the skin while improving tone, texture and discoloration. Includes Hydroquinone, Bearberry Extract and Kojic Acid in an elegant crème base that works well with makeup.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To lighten and relieve skin discoloration as it smoothes and improves the texture of rough skin with AHAs.
• For pre- and post-op surgery, i.e., laser treatment, for hyperpigmentation.
• Physically deliver bleaching agents directly to the Melanocytes.
• Cleanse with a very gentle product (Neutral Cleansing Bar or Non-Drying Cleansing Lotion).
• Pat dry lightly and wait 5 minutes. Apply prior to any other products but after toner if you are using one.
• Apply a thin, even layer only to the area you want to lighten. Allow to dry. Apply sunscreen.
• Apply other items as part of your normal daily routine or as noted in the protocol schedule.
• May be used twice daily.
• MUST BE WORN WITH SUNSCREEN. Sunscreen should be applied at least 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for optimum effect.
• STOP USAGE IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
• If irritation develops discontinue use for 3 days. If tingling sensation continues, discontinue use.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent or perfume when using this product.
• Do not use for more than 4 months at a time since bleaching agents are toxic.
Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic, Tartaric, and Salicylic Acids (AHA/Beta Hydroxy Complex), Petrolatum, Sunflower Seed Oil, Polaxamer, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyl Palmitate, Synthetic Spermaceti, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Bearberry Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Lemon Extract, Dilaurylthiodipropionate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.