Pro-C® Lipid Recovery Serum
This is a unique system that rebuilds your skin’s protective barrier (the Stratum Corneum) quickly. Developed specifically to help those who lose this function when undergoing deep chemical peels, Microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing. The delivery system has an excellent penetration of Vitamins A, three forms of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and five critical lipids necessary to the rebuilding process and to maintain barrier function while stopping transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
Download Product Information Sheet
• Improve and protect moisture balance caused by lipid loss in the Stratum Corneum from UV damage and environmental factors, misuse of anti-aging products, irritants, and the normal aging process.
• To trap and retain moisture in the Stratum Corneum where it is needed the most. Physiological Notes
• Lipids are not moisturizers; they are critical and essential fats made in the exfoliation process and reside in the Stratum Corneum to maintain the barrier protective system of the skin.
• They perform three critical functions: keep moisture in, keep moisture out (waterproofing) and keep bacteria out.
• The Stratum Corneum, and hence, our skin’s barrier protective system, is seriously undermined by many anti-aging procedures including Microdermabrasion, deep chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
• Cleanse the skin. Thinly and evenly apply a moisturizer or Pro-C® Lipid Recovery Crème.
• While still moist apply two drops of Pro-C® Lipid Recovery Serum to each side of the face and neck areas or wherever anti-aging treatments have been performed.
• Allow drying. Apply sunscreen.
• Use twice daily as part of your daily and bedtime routines.
• Keep out of eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Keep away from small children.
• For topical use only. Not to be ingested.
Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Ceramides, Sphingolipids, Glycosaminoglycans, Cholesterol, D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (USP), Ascorbyl Palmitate (USP), and Squalane (from olives). The five critical lipids (Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Ceramides, Sphingolipids, and Glycosaminoglycans) that compose the Stratum Corneum, in their exact concentrations, build and enhance the skin’s barrier protective system.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.