Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel
A light greaseless formulation to create healthier tissue around the delicate eye area. Our eye gel will deliver fresh collagen and fibril tissue to benefit and improve elasticity, firmness, and fight discoloration. Secondary issues including tone, texture, and puffiness with the utilization of peptides, an amino acid, plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid, and organic botanicals including Japanese Green Tea.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To lighten and eliminate discoloration and dark circles under the eyes.
• To condition and improve the appearance of skin that does not heal well or bruises easily.
• To nourish the surrounding tissue and fight free radical damage.
• Wash and pat skin dry.
• Lightly dab a small amount around the sides and beneath the eye.
• Allow to dry.
• If not dry within 1 minute you used too much.
• Dab off excess with a tissue.
• Can be used twice daily.
• Works extremely well with make-up.
• For external use only.
• Do not get into the eyes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3 – 4 days then start again using less product every other day for 7 days, then go to daily use if no issues exist.
• Do not store near direct heat.
Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Juice, Glycerin (Kosher), Daisy stem cells, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic), Argan Oil (Organic) Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Matrixyl 3000, Tara (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Periwinkle Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Organic Reishi, Organic Licorice, Horsetail Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract, Bladderwrack Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Oil, Cucumber Hydrosol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Aspartic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that produce and/or distribute products that do any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support, and testing.