Organik Very Berry Mask
Organik™ Very Berry is a wonderful mask that delivers two of the most potent antioxidants that are currently known to man, blueberries and cranberries, along with moisturizing capabilities and calming properties. It is 98% natural ingredients and 70% organic. The scent is 100% natural. The feel and result is 100% pure.
•To re-hydrate the skin.
•To nourish the skin with vitamins.
•To fight free radical damage from ultra violet radiation with potent antioxidants.
•To create minor microscopic exfoliation.
• Apply to face and neck in a thin and even layer. Leave on for 15 minutes.
• If adding a treatment beneath the mask, allow the treatment to remain damp when you add the mask and leave on for an extra 10 minutes.
• Use damp gauze or cloth to remove the mask using a gentle and circular motion to slough off dead cells.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Glycolic Acid may cause temporary tingling sensation. This is normal.
• Do not store near extreme heat.
•Do not use steam with this mask.
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe), Kaolin Clay, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cranberry Fibers, Hibiscus Petals, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Bluberry), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Organic Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregon Grape), Organic Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea), Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Organic Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba Oil), Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Vinca Major (Periwinkle), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Phytic Acid, Phospholipids Tocopheryl (Antioxidant), Lecithin, Pyrus Malus (Apple), Citrs Medica Limonum (Lemon) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Diepetide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (peptides), Cymbopogon Schenanthus (Lemongrass) Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Acetyl Dexapeptide-3, Sclerotium Gum, Posassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, FDA Cranberry Fragrance
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.