Travel Anti-Aging Kit
Happiness is a habit, so is your skincare. No matter what anti-aging treatment you use, the key to the greatest results is daily maintenance.
(Kit contains 3 items)
Step 1 (Pro-C® Antioxidant Cleansing Gel)
• Wet face with tepid water.
• Apply liberally to face and body.
• Massage into skin until foam develops.
• Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
• May be used 2-3 times daily on the face.
Step 2 (Ultra 10 Rejuvenating Face and Body Lotion)
• Use at bedtime for 28 days. You may apply twice daily afterward.
• Cleanse the face or area with a mild cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
• Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. FACE: 1 green pea size for each side of the face, 1 green pea size for the neck. Apply thinly and evenly to the entire face. Also apply anywhere on the body where you have rough dry skin, sun damage, and discoloration.
• Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into the sunlight for best results.
Step 3 (Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel)
• To lighten and eliminate discoloration and dark circles under the eyes.
• To condition and improve the appearance of skin that does not heal well or bruises easily.
• To nourish the surrounding tissue and fight free radical damage.
(Pro-C® Antioxidant Cleansing Gel)
Water (Deionized), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane ) Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance.
(Ultra 10 Rejuvenating Face and Body Lotion)
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
(Peptide+ Brighter Eye Gel)
Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Juice, Glycerin (Kosher), Daisy stem cells, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic), Argan Oil (Organic) Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Matrixyl 3000, Tara (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Periwinkle Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Organic Reishi, Organic Licorice, Horsetail Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract, Bladderwrack Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Oil, Cucumber Hydrosol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Aspartic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.