Kiss Me Face Kit
(Kit contains 2 items)
• Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer hydrates the skin relieving visible signs of dryness. This product also plumps fine lines and improves the tone and texture of the skin including around the eyes.
Step 1 (B-Kleer AHA/BHA Gel)
• Cleanse the face or area(s) thoroughly without scrubbing the skin.
• We recommend our B-Kleer™ Antimicrobial Cleansing Gel for improved performance.
• Apply a small quantity (the size of a nickel for the face) of B-Kleer AHA – BHA Gel to a cotton ball or pad.
• Spread evenly without rubbing the affected areas, twice daily.
• Gel will be absorbed quickly and is meant to be left on.
• If your skin is not dry within 1 minute, dab off excess with a tissue.
• A light, oil-free and fragrance-free moisturizer may be applied if desired.
• If you are going outdoors during daylight hours we highly recommend that you use a high quality broad spectrum sunscreen of SPF20 or higher.
Step 2 (Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer)
• Gently cleanse the skin thoroughly.
• Gently massage into slightly damp or moist skin.
(B-Kleer AHA/BHA Gel)
Purified Water, , SDA 40 Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 39-C, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Malic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetra.
(Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer)
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Tristearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.