Intensified Facial Moisturizer
Rich emollients help soften and re-hydrate the epidermis. Use on dry, mature skin.
• To help soften and re-hydrate dry, mature skin.Directions
• Cleanse face and neck with a gentle to mild cleanser
• Apply to damp or slightly moist skin.
• May be used day or night, without makeup.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Does not work well with makeup
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristal Myristate, Carbomer 940, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, and Tetrasodium EDTA.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.