A light, greaseless serum that creates superior levels of hydration in the skin. Significant moisture retention lasts for 24 hours while performance of cell turnover, firmness, elasticity, smoothness and improvement of fine line reduction.
• To replenish essential moisturizers and develop a greater level of moisture retention
• To protect against free radical damage from UV radiation
• To revitalize the skin by adding nutrients lost during aggressive anti-aging skincare treatments (Microdermabrasion, laser surgery, enzyme peels and aggressive chemical peels).
• To minimize the formation of wrinkles by adding the most critical lipid that protects collagen and fibril tissue.
• Cleanse the skin.
• Apply a drop (size of a green pea) to each side of the face and one to the neck. If damage to the décolleté area, use as needed. Allow to dry. If this is not dry within 1 minute you have used too much. Dab off excess with a tissue.
• You should now apply your exfoliation treatment, i.e. Glycolic Acid, Retinol, Rx Vitamin A, or Polypeptides for sensitive skin. Allow to dry.
• Daytime: Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before going outside.
• Bedtime: You may apply an antioxidant, i.e. Grape Seed Serum or Vitamin C. Do this after cleansing and before HA Serum and your exfoliation treatment.
• Use once daily. If you are having difficulties due to severe dry heat or extreme wind and cold apply 2 times daily.
• External use only.
• Keep away from children.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3 days and try again, using only 1 time daily for a week. Then go back to 2 times daily. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist to determine the cause.
Water, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrical Root Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.