Emunition® Emu Pur Serum
100% highly purified Emu oil from the finest herd in the country. Designed for topical and ingestion use. Appears to help with digestive disorders. An exceptional lubricant that improves the body’s own healing process. Maintains hydration levels and accelerates healing. Loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which the body and skin crave.
• Highly potent hydrator to improve moisture loss on the skin.
• To protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• Improves the body’s normal healing process.
• Shake well.
• Apply liberally as often as necessary.
• May be used on all skin types. Ingestion
• Take 1 (one) teaspoon daily.
• If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
• Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
Purified Emu Oil
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.