Emunition® E2 Lipid Hand & Body Lotion
An elegant body moisturizer that nourishes dry and chafed skin by getting deep into the dermis. Offers healing benefits and a long-term reservoir effect by utilizing highly purified Emu oil, glycerin and Vitamin E (U.S.P.)
• Offers soothing relief from minor scrapes, chafed and severely dry skin.
• Will significantly help rough, cracked and flaking skin.
• Excellent use for sensitive and irritated skin.
• Shake well prior to usage.
• Apply thinly and evenly.
• Apply anytime, as needed.
• Prior to a massage, heat in a microwave for 40 seconds (full bottle).
• After a shower, apply after toweling. After shaving, apply immediately.
• Use prior to going outdoors during inclement conditions.
• External Use Only. Keep out of reach from small children.
• Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• We recommend that you contact a dermatologist before using this item on diseases of the skin.
Aloe Vera, Dioctyl Adipate, Purified Emu Oil, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Lyreth-7, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Vitamin E Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and TBHQ (Antioxidant).
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.