An elegant crème to improve dark circles and helps with puffiness as it nourishes surrounding tissue and fights free radical damage. Utilizes highly purified Emu oil, Arnica and Vitamin E (U.S.P.), which creates synergy to work on problems and create superb results. Will begin to lighten most dark circles within 6 weeks.
• To lighten and eliminate discoloration and dark circles under the eyes.
• To condition and improve the appearance of skin that does not heal well or bruises easily.
• To nourish the surrounding tissue and fight free radical damage.
• Apply a thin and even layer, the size of a small pea for each eye that covers the affected area.
• Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
• If using a skin bleaching agent or lightener, discontinue the lightener. Do not resume usage of the lightener for at least 14 days following complete healing.
• After application during the day, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
• Dark Circles: Apply around the peri-orbital socket. Use in lieu of a moisturizer or an eye crème. Allow drying. Apply sunscreen, apply makeup.
• Cosmetic Surgery: Use pre- and post-operative under the direction of a physician. Do not apply directly to sutures.
• Prophylactic and Pre-Op: Use twice daily to help condition the skin. Use the crème at least two weeks prior to a procedure or activity to minimize and prevent further bruising.
• Post-operative: An excellent vehicle to treat common bruising following surgery. Use twice daily. You may use this in conjunction with our E2 Serum for its anti-inflammatory benefits and reduction of scar tissue.
• For topical use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use
• Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat.
Deionized Water, Arnica Montana Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate USP, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hybrid Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Borageamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Triethanolmine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.