B-Kleer™ Sulfur Mask
Maximum strength medicated acne treatment. Helps dry up acne blemishes, kills propioni bacterium deep in the pores and allows the skin to heal. Penetrates pores to reduce the number of acne blemishes and helps prevent new blemishes from forming.
Download Product Information Sheet
• For the treatment of acne.
• Helps clear up acne blemishes and allows the skin to heal.
• Penetrates pores to reduce the number of acne blemishes and helps prevent new blemishes from forming.
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication mask.
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer no more than three times a week.
• Leave on for 10 - 12 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application a week, and then gradually increase to two or three times weekly as needed or as directed by a doctor.
• If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a week or once every other week.
• Avoid the eye zone.
• This product should not be left on the skin more than 12 minutes.
• Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first few days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above on this label.
• For external use only. Not to be ingested.
• Do not use if using Accutane.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
• If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Avoid getting into the eye area.
• Keep away from children.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 10%. Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide USP, Kaolin USP, Talc USP, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract (Red Marine Algae), Propylene Glycol USP, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.