B-Kleer™ Cleansing Pads + 20% Glycolic Acid
Easy, convenient disposable pads when you are on the go, to keep in your locker or any time that you feel too much oiliness. Utilizes highly advanced 20% concentration of non-buffered AHA/Glycolic Acid, which cleanses surface debris, penetrates acne pustules, goes deep to loosen trapped sebum and helps improve tone, texture, and minor scarring.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Use of advanced acne.
• To remove the oils, fats and other lipids present in oily and acne-prone skin, while it exfoliates surface acne.
• To improve the softness and texture of the skin.
• Cleanse the face with Neutral Cleansing Bar, B-Kleer Antiseptic Wash, B-Prox 2.5%, or B-Prox 10% Cleansing Lotion. Pat skin dry.
• Lightly and evenly cover the affected area with a thin layer of B-Kleer Acne Gel 1-3 times daily.
• Do not over-apply. Pat excess with a tissue.
• Start with 1application daily and then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
• If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Note: This will not relieve problems associated with acne. It is simply an anti-inflammatory effect to help with redness or irritation from the acne.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Mild or transient tingling may occur if you have sensitive skin.
• If you wear contact lenses, wash hands thoroughly prior to touching lenses.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ammonium Glycolate, Propylene Glycol, BIS-Diglyceryl Caprylate/Caprate/Isostearate/Stearate/Hydroxy Stearate Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellullose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Xanthun Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.