To use on oily skin to grade 1 acne to control blemishes with willow bark extract. A spot or all-over area treatment to keep skin clear. Available in different sizes.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To use on oily skin to grade 1 acne to control blemishes with willow bark extract.
• A spot or all-over area treatment to keep skin clear.
• Cleanse the affected areas. We highly recommend the use of our B-Kleer™Antimicrobial Cleansing Gel.
• For normal use: Apply a thin and even amount to the affected area(s).
• Allow to dry •Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes.
• Rinse with lukewarm water.
• Blot dry.
• Do not rub into the skin.
• For leave-on use: This can be left on the skin overnight.
• When doing so do not add any other Acneic (drying) products if using this product that day.
• Should your skin need a light moisturizer, use our Ultra Lite Facial Hydrator or our E2Lipid Crème.
• This product should not be used more than 2 times per week. Works best when applied at bedtime.
• Do not use this product more than twice a week.
• External use only.
• Do not store near direct heat or sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Do not get into or near the eyes.
• If irritation occurs stop the use of this product for 3 days then try again using less product and removing at 10 minutes.
• If you are using any other oily / Acneic skin treatments to help dry the skin or to exfoliate, do not use this product that night.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Organic Willow Bark), Colloidal Silver, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil (Clove Essential Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.