B-Kleer™ AHA-BHA Gel
This is an oil-free and fragrance-free formula intended for use on very oily to acne prone skin. It is a light gel base of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and potent antioxidants. This product is designed to eliminate the build-up of dead skin cells near and around hair follicles that are being blocked by oils and waxes, which contribute to the formation of white heads, black heads, pustules, and papules.
It is recommended for Grades 2 – 3 Acne. B-Kleer™ AHA – BHA Gel will facilitate the normal growth of newly formed skin cells caused by microscopic exfoliation. These new cells will be healthier and with improved tone and texture. Acne breakouts will occur much less frequently and in many cases, they will no longer be a serious problem.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To use on oily / acne prone skin types without irritation.
• To minimize acne breakouts so they occur less frequently and in many cases they will no longer be a serious problem.
Cleanse the face or area(s) thoroughly without scrubbing the skin.
• We recommend our B-Kleer™ Antimicrobial Cleansing Gel for improved performance.
• Apply a small quantity (the size of a nickel for the face) of B-Kleer AHA – BHA Gel to a cotton ball or pad.
• Spread evenly without rubbing the affected areas, twice daily.
• Gel will be absorbed quickly and is meant to be left on.
• If your skin is not dry within 1 minute, dab off excess with a tissue.
• A light, oil-free and fragrance-free moisturizer may be applied if desired.
• If you are going outdoors during daylight hours we highly recommend that you use a high quality broad spectrum sunscreen of SPF20 or higher.
• For external use only.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• If irritation develops, stop for three days. Begin again using less product and only once daily for at least one week. If no issues at that time you may increase use to twice daily. Otherwise, discontinue use.
• Do not store near excessive heat.
• This product contains alpha (AHA) and beta hydroxy acids (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
• Use a high quality broad spectrum sunscreen with this product
• We recommend the use of either our Pro-Tect SPF20 or SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotions for proper protection.
• Wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for an additional week if you discontinue this product.
Purified Water, , SDA 40 Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 39-C, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Malic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetra.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.